Rug Cleaning Parramatta
Rug Cleaning Parramatta by Solutions Carpet Cleaning
Rug Cleaning is the process of removing dirt ,debris ,dust ,sand ,stains and allergens from a rug.There are may methods to achieve a clean rug which will leave them fresher and more pleasing to the eye.
Of recent days chemical developers have created ground breaking ,methods and technologies. Such as encapsulation and other green technologies that don’t require extensive training, time and re soiling.
A very popular method is to use air compression to remove deep rooted dust.This has proven to be more extensive than vacuuming ,shaking or beating.
At Solutions Carpet Cleaning (rug cleaning parramatta) we chose to use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) to clean your loved rugs.
We find this method to be the most effective and thorough at removing embedded dust and dirt ,leaving the rug sanitised and free of all the soiling.
Some Fun Facts About Rugs and Carpet
- The Norwalk virus or Norovirus (the virus that causes the stomach flu) can survive on an uncleaned carpet for a month or more.d
- The term “carpet” derives from the Latin carpere, “to pluck,” probably because carpets were made from unraveled “plucked” fabric. “Carpet” has the same Latin root as carpe diem, literally “pluck/seize the day.”g
- Scientists believe that more than 43 million tons of dust falls over the U.S. every year. Indoor air usually contains about twice as much dust as the air outside. That’s a million microscopic particles in a cubic inch of air. About 2,000 dust mites can live happily on one ounce of carpet dust.b
- Wall-to-wall carpeting is less healthy than smaller rugs because wall-to-wall carpets tend to be more permanent and harder-to-clean endpoints for moisture, chemicals, liquids, crumbs, and other spills that provide molds, mildew, yeasts, and bacteria (such as e-coli) with a rich and nearly continuous supply of nutrients.c
- Club soda is effective in getting up fresh stains in carpet. Just pour some on the spot, let it set for a few seconds, and then sponge it up.f
b Alphin, Elaine Marie. 1997. Vacuum Cleaners. Minneapolis, MN: Carolrhoda Books, Inc.
c American Lung Association. “Your Carpet and Indoor Air Quality.” Accessed: July 30, 2009.
d Bakalar, Nicholas. 2003. Where the Germs Are: A Scientific Survey. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
f Bruun, Erik. 2001. How to Get Red Wine Out of a White Carpet. New York, NY: Black Dog and Leventhal Publications.
g “Carpet.” Online Etymological Dictionary. Accessed: July 30, 2009.
List found from website :http://facts.randomhistory.com/2009/08/03_carpet.html
Thanks For This Post...it is very useful...
Good One !
Very helpful post, but I want to know how to clean my sofa as like as professional cleaners, I hope you post some article in sofa cleaning related. We are waiting for this.
Thanks for this post.
I find your site really interesting.