Best Carpet Steam Cleaning Minchinbury
For the best carpet steam cleaning Minchinbury call the team at Solutions Carpet Cleaning Specialist.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional, efficient and affordable carpet steam cleaning service in the Minchinbury area.
Don’t hesitate to call now on 0404019765 for an obligation free quotation.
We will bring those dirty carpet fibres back to life. If you get you carpet cleaned on a regular basis you will effectively extend the life of you carpet and save pennies as well.
Stages of the Best Carpet Steam Cleaning Minchinbury
- The carpet is pre vacuumed removing any loose particles or debris.
- The carpet is then pre sprayed with a biodegradable cleaning solution that penetrates the carpet breaking down all the dirt.
- The carpet is then agitated loosening all dirt when combined with pre spray detergent
- The carpet is then rinsed with water and a special rinsing agent.
- The carpet is then vacuum removing all dirt and cleaning solution
- The carpet is then deodorised leaving a beautifully fresh
Fun Facts About Minchinbury-Best Carpet Steam Cleaning Minchinbury
Minchinbury is a suburb in western Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Minchinbury is located 39 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.
Minchinbury is predominantly a residential area with a small commercial/retail area in the centre and industrial/commercial zones in the westernmost part.
Along the southern side of the Great Western Highway there are two notable landmarks:
- The previous entrance to Penfolds Winery remains in the form of the masonry work on either side of the gate, at the top of the hill between Willis Street and Beaconsfield Road
- A facsimile of the original CAC Avon Sabre jet aircraft (that had been installed at the entrance to the vinery in 1955 with the accompanying sign “Don’t Crash, Drink Penfolds”) is mounted about 10 m off the ground, in a nearly vertical manner, at the intersection of the Great Western Highway and Minchin Drive (adjacent to Minchinbury Reserve).
The original plane was placed there by Penfolds in the 1930s when they acquired it from Cliff Carpenter, who built it but only flew it once. It was originally crashed nose into the ground with the sign painted on the underside of the wings.
- http://www.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/our-city/statistics/suburb-profiles.cfm The 2001 City of Blacktown Social Plan
- http://www.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/our-city/history/the-landmarks/minchinbury-winery.cfm Minchinbury History Article on Blacktown City Council web site
- tv program “Very Short War” ABC 2010